1. "One Direction, This Is Us" competition is open from 20 August 2013 at 12:00pm and will close on 23 August 2013 at 12:00pm (the "Competition").
2. The promoter of the Competition is MTV Networks Africa (Pty) Ltd of 1 Saxon Road, Hyde Park, Johannesburg, 2196, Tel: +27 11 4282903 (the "Promoter").
3. To enter, entrants must logo on to www.nickelodeonafrica.com, click on the One Direction competition banner and answer this simple question: What is the name of the 1 Direction 3D movie? Is It:
A. Us It Is
B. This Is Us
C. We Are Us
4. At the end of the Competition, eight (8) winners will be chosen at random based on giving the correct answer option to the Competition question.
5. The following prizes will be awarded:
• Double tickets to the screening of the One Direction, This Is Us 3D movie on the 25th August 2013 in Johannesburg.
6. The award of a prize is subject to the consent of the winner's parent or legal guardian; if consent is not given then winner will be disqualified.
7. If a winner declines the prize or is disqualified, a further winner will be chosen until all the prizes are awarded and accepted.
8. Prize winners will be contacted by 23 August 2013. A list of the winners may be obtained on www.nickelodeonafrica.com
9. Competition is open to Johannesburg residents ONLY.
10. Employees of the Promoter, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated and group companies and any other company involved in this competition, their families and agents, are not eligible to participate in this competition.
11. By entering this competition, entrants agree that they will be bound by these terms and conditions as well as the General Competition Rules.
12. If this Competition involves Twitter, Facebook or any other social media platform in the Competition entry process, entrants must note that any use of profanity, vulgar language, sexist, political or racially motivated content or any other form of discrimination, will be removed from the social media platform and the entrant will be automatically disqualified.
13. These rules shall be governed by the laws of South Africa. The participant consents to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South Gauteng High Court, in respect of all matters arising out of or in connection with the Competitions or these rules.
14. If any provision of these rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be severed from these rules and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
15. It is not intended that any provision of these rules contravenes any provision of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008, and therefore all provisions of these rules must be treated as being qualified, if necessary, to ensure that the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act are complied with.